Friday, April 17, 2015

Gender Reveal Jitters!


So tomorrow is the big day and I am freaking out!!!!!
I'll finally know if my baby is a boy or a girl.

My hormones are going crazy and my nerves are getting the best of me.
Did any other mamas feel super nervous too?

I don't have a preference.
Honestly.
It's my first baby and as long as it's healthy I'll be one lucky and happy mom.

The fact that I don't have a clue of what my baby's gender could be (will be) is probably making it harder on me because it will be a total surprise, a total shock!

- I'm probably going to cry because of my nerves, and I don't want people to think I'm crying because I'm disappointed with the gender.
- I'm probably going to cry because I'll finally know what I'm having.
- I'm probably going to cry because knowing the gender will make it all even more real.
Not that it hasn't felt real, but you know, my baby won't be an "it" or a "he/she" anymore, it will be my son or my daughter.
- I'm probably going to cry because of how much money I'll be spending the next few months buying this baby everything I've saved on my Etsy and Amazon wishlists haha!

Orrrrrr....

I'm probably not going to cry because the day is just going to come and I'll be too busy and excited to overthink everything like I am right now.

I'm just freaking myself out.

[End Rant]

No comments:

Post a Comment