Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Gender Reveal

So I'm getting ready for my Gender Reveal Party on April 18th and I can't wait to share pictures with all of you, especially share baby's gender!
Hubby and I are not finding out prior to the party so the 18th cannot come sooner!

I've decided to do the cake reveal, where I'll give the baker the gender sealed in the envelope and she'll dye the cake either pink or blue!

I got some pink and blue candy and I'll be setting up a mini candy bar.
I also got pink and blue tablecloths that I'l be putting up on the wall as a backdrop for a photobooth type of area.
The theme I'm going with is "Little Man or Little Miss?". I bought some paper cups and plates, etc and a banner to use for decoration.

I also made a chalkboard file with Old Wives Tales to display at the party.
I've listed it on my Etsy if anyone is interested, just click the picture and it will link you right to it!

17 more days until we find out.. Little Man or Little Miss?


No comments:

Post a Comment