Saturday, June 20, 2015

Nursery Sneak Peeks

So I'm not ready to post the nursery reveal yet because I'm not done with it!
Still, I could't wait to share some sneaks since I'm so excited for it!
Some of you have been asking me on Instagram where I've gotten a couple of the things I have up in the nursery, so I figured I would do a little post and link as much as I could for you!
See below:

From Top to Bottom & Left to Right:
Glider & Ottoman | Pillow from Home Goods (Similar Here)
Apothecary Jar from Target (Similar Here) | Bows from Multiple Shops

From Top to Bottom & Left to Right:
Little Lamb Plush | Pillow from Home Goods (Similar Here)
Blankets & Swaddlers from Multiple Stores (Target, Ross, TJ-Maxx, etc.)

Can't wait to share everything with you! Can't wait to be done!
But most of all, I can't wait till my Princess is here to enjoy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment