Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week 27

How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Weight Gain: About 22 pounds give or take.
Stretch Marks? No! Hooray! Come on 13 more weeks left, don't do this to me!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly just bigger sized regular clothes.
Sleep: I still get very hot at night and wake up a few times due to that, and to go to the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week: All the fun in the sun! This heat is unbearable and being in the pool feels so good, while it's still freaking hot, it's nice to have a tan! Also finally changing my name, even though I honestly didn't want to, I'm happy I'll have the same last name as my husband and daughter.
Worst Moment This Week: This baby girl just loves pinching nerves now! It hurts and it's so uncomfortable! I hope it doesn't last throughout the whole pregnancy!!!
Miss Anything: Getting a full night of uninterrupted sleep!
Movement: Oh yes! And now I can tell the difference between a flip and a kick. It's so cool that I'm getting to experience this!
Cravings: Sweets! If I see it, I want it! Cookies, cake, brownies, ICE CREAM! Fruits.. Sweets!
Queasy or Sick: Queasy here and there, and the heat has been making me sick if I'm outside, walking from the car to a store, etc.
Have You Started To Show Yet: Yes!
Gender Prediction: It's a girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
Belly Button In or Out? It's threatening to come out, sometimes it pokes out a little.. Stop it!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy!
Looking Forward To: Deciding on a name. We are down to 2 and I just can't make up my mind!! It's sooooo hard!

Enjoy some bump pics from this week!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment